To be a school of all round excellence.
To provide all children who attend Heath Mount Primary School with the very best opportunities in every aspect of their school life so that they are well prepared for future success. Our school will be one of creativity and taking risks, without a fear of making mistakes.
Heath Mount Primary School is a family school. We hold core values at the heart of all that we do:-
Hard work, Enjoyment, Aspiration, Respect and Teamwork.
We have high expectations for all members of the school community and we consider everybody to be a learner. We do all that we can, every day, so that we can support each other to be the best we can be. We will have passionate, enthusiastic, child-centred teachers who put the children at the heart of the school and the school at the heart of the community.
• Feel safe and happy
• Have a clear understanding of right and wrong and take responsibility for their choices
• Develop a love of learning
• Feel brave and confident enough to take risks and face challenge in their learning
• Understand the value of education
• Know that they are a important part of their school
• Be willing to try new things and develop a ‘have a go’ attitude
• Stand out in the wider community through their excellent contributions to music, sports and arts.
• Be inquisitive and actively engage in discussions in around their learning.
• Love to read to themselves and to be read to and to read to others
• Understand that we look after each other and that every member of the school team is valued, shown appreciation and respect at all times.