I wanted to reassure all our families and children that we are opening to all our pupils on 3rd September 2020. We have a full risk assessment detailing all health and safety measures. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- School has been fully deep cleaned
- A curriculum to support all our children in returning to school
- Staggered starting times and entry points to school to ensure health and safety is fully considered
- All classrooms have been organised in preparation for your return
- All pupils will be kept within year group bubbles as per government guidance
- The year group bubbles will have separate break and lunch times
We have missed seeing all of our families and children and we are excited to see you all back in school soon.