We have information coming through on Free school meal vouchers.
Supporting schools with access to supplying free school lunches.
Following on from Government guidance, Sodexo are here to help local authorities, schools, parents and students access free school lunches by supplying supermarket eVouchers, that can be spent locally to you. Birmingham City Council are working in partnership with Sodexo to distribute digital supermarket eVouchers via an online redemption platform for your parents to select their local supermarket including Sainsbury’s, Asda, Morrisons and many more participating.
HOW IT ALL WORKS FOR PARENTS
1. Parent receives their digital eVoucher cheque which will have their cheque number and validation code
2. Parents go to www.vouchershopexchange.co.uk and enters their cheque number and validation code
3. Parents then chooses which supermarket eVoucher they would like, you must spend your full cheque value at once.
4. Parent then completes the form with their email address and submits the order.
5. The eVoucher is sent instantly to the parent’s email address, they then spend it in store either by presenting their mobile or printed version.
All supermarkets have exclusions including alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets and fuel - funds must be spent on essential supplies for children free school meal purposes